SOUTHERN AREA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
A favourable negotiable basic, achievable performance related bonus, car or allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
Prefix Systems are a market leading manufacturer and supplier of products to the home improvement industry working across a broad customer base which includes large construction organisations, private housebuilders and home improvement companies. Prefix Systems are one of the UK’s leading conservatory roof specialists supplying the trade throughout the UK from the head office in Lancashire with four satellite factories strategically positioned to cover the whole of the UK.
Customer focussed and with an excellent reputation for service as well as innovation, the business is growing and winning market share by simply supplying customers with excellent products, being technically competent and easy to deal with.
- To target suitable new trade business opportunities that fit the business model.
- To pursue potential customers with imagination, professionalism and determination, winning sales for an excellent product and service in a competitive and price sensitive market.
- Develop sales from existing customers by providing support with a consultative and sales led approach.
- Development of all distribution channels (trade distributors, installers, contractors, designers / architects) and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Implementing sales and marketing plans in line with company strategy.
- Ensuring customers receive the product, service and technical support they expect in order for them to grow their businesses.
- Area of responsibility – Southern England including South East & South West, answering directly to National Sales Manger.
- To be considered you need to have a minimum of at least 2 years’ field sales experience.
- Excellent prospecting and closing skills.
- You will be IT literate with most MS Office products.
- Successful and demonstrable track record in sales within the building products sector.
- Goal orientated with good negotiation skills.
- Customer focussed and able to grow accounts.
- Commercially minded and able to support clients in their business.
- Empathetic, personable and a relationship builder.
- Energetic, organised and structured approach.
- Full UK driving license
If you fit the outline described above, are ready for change, enjoy a challenge and want to join a market leading business and have the required experience and willing to go the extra-mile then apply now.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested and want to apply for a position with Prefix Systems you can do so in any of the following ways:
Emailing a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com (please provide a contact telephone number).Posting a copy of your C.V. with a covering letter to the following address: Vacancies (HR Department), Prefix Systems, Systems House, Cunliffe Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5UA.