Modernised system for 2021
Ultraframe has announced improvements to its Classic system, including a solution to remove gallows brackets on spans up to 4m, a slimline ridge, and a new suite of eaves bolster bars – all available from January 2021.
Furthermore, the Classic Aluminium option is now 30% lower priced.
Established in 1983, Classic helped to set the standard for quality in the sector, receiving the first ever BBA certificate for a conservatory roof system.
Since then, Ultraframe has continued to invest in the system, and the latest improvements see Classic emerge as a modern system that is fully engineered for the large span, modern conservatory designs of 2021 and beyond, the company said.
Ultraframe’s marketing director Alex Hewitt said: “We’ve seen a growing appetite for larger glass sizes and door spans, together with slimline aluminium finishes in both conservatory and glazed extension designs. Our development team have worked hard over recent months to deliver a number of innovations to ensure that our Classic roof is fit for the future.”
The upgrades are:
- Chambered Box Gutter, which means gallows brackets will no longer be needed for spans up to 4m.
- Bifold Support Beam, which is a structural beam that mounts to the underside of the eaves.
- The Super-Bolster is a structural beam that mounts to the inside of the eaves beam. The two profiles can be used independently to bolster the eaves or combined to further increase the spanning capability.
- The Slimline Ridge brings Classic’s looks up to date and is perfect for any contemporary conservatory.
- Classic Aluminium is now 30% lower in price.
- Enhanced Structural Design Guide (eSDG) helps customers to optimise their designs.
“During lockdown, homeowners have had plenty of time to research and dream about their conservatory and home extension projects,” Alex said. “Many of the aspirational images found on Pinterest and other inspiration hubs feature large spans of glazing and sleek aluminium good looks. We’re very excited to bring these latest innovations to our Classic system as they allow our customers to offer these Grand Designs-style projects at an affordable price point.”