The Bohle Group is Europe‘s leading manufacturer and wholesaler of tools, machines, fittings and consumables for glass processing and glass finishing. The family business, founded in 1923, now has more than 300 employees at numerous locations in Germany and around the World.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Operative to join the Bohle team in our Dukinfield HQ.
- Economical and safe picking, packing and despatching customer orders
- Unloading and booking in deliveries
- Processing returns and general warehouse keeping
- Checking quantity and condition of goods
- Working with warehouse management system to control stock records
- Perform regular quality and inventory checks
- Shipping dangerous goods observing appropriate methodology and rules
- Observing regulations for national and international orders
- Loading consignments for respective modes of transport
- Warehouse experience required preferably with appropriate qualifications
- Computer literate in warehouse management systems
- Reach truck licence desirable but training can be given
- Applicants must be reliable, flexible and conscientious
- Candidates should have a positive attitude with good interpersonal skills
- The company offers training where required
- Persons with disabilities or handicapped will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
The hours of work are 8.30am – 4.30pm, 40 hours a week with 45 mins lunch. The position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor. Salary is commensurate with experience and the company offers a bonus scheme and pension benefits subject to satisfactory probation. Applicants should mail or email a CV to Operations Manager, Lisa Liddle.
Lisa Liddle, Bohle Ltd · Fifth Avenue · Tameside Park · Dukinfield · Cheshire SK16 4PP
T: +44 (0)161 342 1100 · email@example.com · www.bohle-group.com